top of page

Friends of Give to Give

Public·10 members

Aphrodisia

This is an Aromatherapy Blend of PURE ESSENTIAL OILS. This blend is a strong aphrodisiac that can be worn directly on the skin. These oils are very relaxing and are beneficial for enhancing sexual energy and setting the mood for intimacy.

aphrodisia

Aphrodisia might be too forward to be considered an aphrodisiac. I mean, my thoughts on perfumes or foods that claim to be aphrodisiacs is that they work on the same principal that voodoo spells are supposed to: without the intended target's conscious knowledge. You'd smell Aphrodisia coming at you from a mile away, along with your would-be seducer's intent, which is not to say you wouldn't succumb anyway. I'm sure Angelina Jolie or John Hamm's targets are near-helpless even if they know they're the objects of seduction.

Aphrodisia, on the other hand, (like Flambeau), seems to have weathered the 50-something odd years it took to get to me, and I'm rethinking that assessment. It's not my type, and it's definitely dated, but wowee zowee is it freaking sexy! I cannot stop smelling my wrists. Whereas Woodhue was easier to appreciate in the dry down as the vanillic base began to mute the other notes, I loved Aphrodisia from beginning to end, with an emphasis on the beginning and middle sections. It's an embarrassment of (aphrodisiac) riches: fruit, honey, ylang-ylang and lush florals combined with spice (vetiver, carnation) and an animalic chypre base. Throw in some truffled oysters and you might not survive it.

From the Label: This style of honey wine is known as a "Pyment" and was celebrated by the ancient Greeks and Romans. Honey wine is regarded as the world's original aphrodisiac and this Pyment is named after the festival in which revelers worshipped the Greek Goddess Aphrodite by making love to her priestesses. Enjoy Aphrodisia after dinner, paired with your favorite dessert, or as a romantic night cap.

Use these aphrodisiac bath salts, which produce velvety bubbles, sky blue water and include a mood candle to create an oasis of relaxation. Enjoy it in private or invite your partner for intimate and sensual moments. Read more..

Use these aphrodisiac bath salts, which produce velvety bubbles, sky blue water and include a mood candle to create an oasis of relaxation. Enjoy it in private or invite your partner for intimate and sensual moments. 041b061a72

About

A giving circle in support of a mission committed to helpin...
bottom of page