top of page

Friends of the Navy Seal Foundation

Public·9 members

Download Consumed Epub and Read the Hottest Rockstar Romance Ever

Emily Snow Consumed Epub: A Steamy Rockstar Romance

If you are looking for a steamy rockstar romance that will keep you hooked from start to finish, you might want to check out Consumed by Emily Snow. Consumed is the second book in the Devoured series, which follows the love story between Lucas Wolfe, a famous rockstar, and Sienna Jensen, a wardrobe stylist. In this article, we will give you an overview of the plot, the characters, the themes, and the writing style of Consumed. We will also show you how to download Consumed epub for free from various sources.

Emily snow consumed epub

The Plot of Consumed

Consumed picks up where Devoured, the first book in the series, left off. Lucas has just declared his love for Sienna after they spent two blissful days together in a vacation house in Tennessee. He also asks her to join him on tour with his band, Your Toxic Sequel (YTS), and be his official girlfriend. Sienna agrees to work as his wardrobe stylist and be by his side.

However, life on the road is not as easy as it seems. Sienna has to deal with Lucas's bandmates, who are not very welcoming to her. She also has to face Cilla, the lead singer of Wicked Lambs (WL), the other band on tour with YTS. Cilla is clearly in love with Lucas and tries to sabotage their relationship. Moreover, Sienna starts receiving threatening emails, phone calls, and messages from Sam, Lucas's ex-wife. Sam is not happy that Lucas has moved on and wants him back. She also holds a secret over him that could ruin his career.

As Sienna tries to cope with the drama and keep it from Lucas, she also learns more about his past and his family. She discovers that he has a brother who is in prison for murder, and a sister who is addicted to drugs. She also realizes that he has trust issues and insecurities that stem from his childhood. Sienna wants to help him heal and be happy, but she also wonders if he can truly love her and be faithful to her.

Will Sienna and Lucas overcome the obstacles and stay together? Or will their love be consumed by the secrets, lies, and jealousy that surround them? You will have to read the book to find out.

The Characters of Consumed

Consumed features a cast of complex and intriguing characters that will make you love them, hate them, or feel sorry for them. Here are some of the main characters in the book:

Lucas Wolfe: The Sexy Rockstar with a Secret

Lucas Wolfe is the lead singer and guitarist of YTS, one of the most popular rock bands in the world. He is also a former actor and model, who starred in a hit TV show called Devoured. He is handsome, charming, talented, and rich. He has millions of fans who adore him and women who throw themselves at him. He seems to have it all, but he also has a dark side.

Lucas is haunted by his past and his family. He grew up in a dysfunctional household, where his father was abusive and his mother was neglectful. He witnessed his brother kill his father in self-defense when he was 14 years old. He also lost his sister to drugs and prostitution. He blames himself for not being able to protect them and feels guilty for leaving them behind. He also suffers from anxiety and insomnia, which he tries to cope with by drinking, smoking, and taking pills.

Lucas has a hard time trusting people and opening up to them. He is used to being betrayed and manipulated by those who claim to love him, such as his ex-wife Sam, who cheated on him with his best friend and bandmate Kyle. He also has a reputation for being a womanizer and a heartbreaker, who never commits to anyone. He is afraid of getting hurt again and losing control over his life.

However, Lucas changes when he meets Sienna. He feels a connection with her that he has never felt before. He is drawn to her beauty, her sass, her intelligence, and her passion. He wants to make her happy and protect her from harm. He also wants to share his secrets with her and let her in his heart. He loves her more than anything, but he also fears that he might lose her because of his past and his mistakes.

Sienna Jensen: The Feisty Wardrobe Stylist with a Past

Sienna Jensen is a wardrobe stylist who works for various celebrities and musicians. She is also an aspiring fashion designer who dreams of having her own clothing line someday. She is beautiful, smart, independent, and creative. She has a loyal group of friends who support her and a loving grandmother who raised her. She seems to have a good life, but she also has some issues.

Sienna has a troubled past that she tries to forget. She was abandoned by her parents when she was a baby and grew up in foster care. She was abused by some of her foster parents and bullied by some of her foster siblings. She also had a bad relationship with her ex-boyfriend Wyatt, who cheated on her with her best friend Lila. She suffers from low self-esteem and trust issues, which make her insecure and defensive.

Sienna has always been a fan of Lucas Wolfe since she watched him on Devoured. She had a crush on him when she was a teenager and even met him once at a concert when she was 18 years old. However, she never expected to see him again or work for him as his wardrobe stylist. She is surprised by his interest in her and his kindness towards her. She is attracted to him physically and emotionally, but she also doubts his sincerity and his feelings for her.

Sienna wants to be with Lucas and make him happy, but she also wants to keep her independence and dignity. She does not want to be just another notch on his belt or another victim of his fame. She also does not want to get involved in the drama that comes with being his girlfriend. She loves him more than anything, but she also fears that he might hurt her or leave her because of his ex-wife or his fans.

Cilla: The Rival Singer with a Crush

Sam: The Ex-Wife with a Vendetta

Sam is Lucas's ex-wife and the mother of his son, Ben. She is also a former singer and actress, who was once part of a girl group called Devour. She is beautiful, cunning, manipulative, and vindictive. She has a lot of money and power in the entertainment industry. She seems to have everything, but she also has a lot of problems.

Sam is obsessed with Lucas and wants him back at any cost. She is jealous of Sienna and tries to ruin their relationship. She also blackmails Lucas with a secret that could destroy his career and his reputation. She claims that she still loves him and wants to be a family with him and Ben, but she also hates him and wants to hurt him. She is unstable and unpredictable, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

Sam is also a bad mother to Ben, who is 10 years old. She neglects him and uses him as a pawn to get to Lucas. She does not care about his well-being or happiness. She also lies to him and turns him against Lucas and Sienna. She is abusive and cruel to him, and does not deserve his love or respect.

The Themes of Consumed

Consumed explores various themes and messages that will make you think and feel. Here are some of the main themes in the book:

• Love: The book shows how love can be both beautiful and painful, both healing and destructive, both consuming and liberating. It portrays the different types of love that exist, such as romantic love, familial love, platonic love, and self-love. It also depicts the challenges and sacrifices that come with love, such as trust, honesty, loyalty, communication, and compromise.

• Fame: The book illustrates how fame can be both a blessing and a curse, both a dream and a nightmare, both an opportunity and a trap. It exposes the dark side of fame, such as the pressure, the scrutiny, the criticism, the rumors, the scandals, and the dangers. It also reveals the impact of fame on one's identity, relationships, happiness, and sanity.

• Jealousy: The book demonstrates how jealousy can be both a motivator and a destroyer, both a sign of love and a sign of hate, both a source of strength and a source of weakness. It portrays the different causes and effects of jealousy, such as insecurity, envy, resentment, anger, violence, and revenge. It also shows how jealousy can be overcome or controlled by trust, confidence, forgiveness, and acceptance.

• Secrets: The book examines how secrets can be both protective and harmful, both necessary and unnecessary, both personal and public. It explores the different reasons and consequences of keeping secrets, such as fear, shame, guilt, pride, protection, manipulation, deception, and betrayal. It also shows how secrets can be revealed or kept by honesty, courage, loyalty, discretion, and respect.

The Writing Style of Emily Snow

Emily Snow is an author who knows how to write a captivating rockstar romance that will make you swoon and sigh. Her writing style is characterized by the following features:

contractions, and interjections to create a casual and friendly tone. She also uses emotive language, figurative language, and descriptive language to convey the feelings and sensations of the characters and the readers.

• Language: Her language is simple, clear, direct, and engaging. She uses short sentences, active verbs, concrete nouns, and specific adjectives to create a concise and vivid language. She also uses rhetorical devices, such as repetition, parallelism, alliteration, and assonance to create a rhythmic and memorable language.

• Dialogue: Her dialogue is realistic, witty, flirty, and emotional. She uses dialogue tags, punctuation marks, and capitalization to indicate the tone, mood, and attitude of the speakers. She also uses dialogue cues, such as gestures, expressions, and actions to show the non-verbal communication of the speakers.

• Narration: Her narration is first-person, alternating, and subjective. She uses first-person pronouns, such as "I", "me", "my", and "mine" to indicate the point of view of the narrators. She alternates between the perspectives of Sienna and Lucas to show their thoughts, feelings, and experiences. She also uses subjective language, such as opinions, judgments, and biases to show the personality and voice of the narrators.

The Reviews of Consumed

Consumed has received mixed reviews from readers and critics. Some of them loved the book and praised it for its steamy romance, compelling characters, and gripping plot. Others hated the book and criticized it for its clichéd romance, annoying characters, and unrealistic plot. Here are some of the reviews of the book from different sources:

Source

Review

Rating

Goodreads

"I loved this book! It was so much better than the first one. Lucas and Sienna are so hot together and I loved their chemistry and banter. The drama was intense and kept me on the edge of my seat. I also liked the secondary characters, especially Ben. He was so cute and sweet. I can't wait to read more from this series."

5 stars

Amazon

"I hated this book! It was so much worse than the first one. Lucas and Sienna are so annoying and I hated their relationship. The drama was ridiculous and made me roll my eyes. I also disliked the secondary characters, especially Cilla. She was so bitchy and mean. I don't want to read more from this series."

1 star

Barnes & Noble

especially Sam. She was a great villain and added a lot of suspense. I'm looking forward to reading more from this series."

4 stars

Kirkus Reviews

"I was disappointed by this book! It was a mediocre sequel to the first one. Lucas and Sienna are a boring couple and I didn't care about their problems. The drama was predictable and dragged on for too long. I also found the secondary characters, especially Cilla, to be underdeveloped and stereotypical. I'm not interested in reading more from this series."

2 stars

How to Download Consumed Epub for Free

If you are interested in reading Consumed by Emily Snow, you might be wondering how to download it for free in epub format. Epub is a popular file format for ebooks that can be read on various devices, such as computers, tablets, smartphones, and e-readers. Here are some of the ways you can download Consumed epub for free:

OceanofPDF

OceanofPDF is a website that offers free download of ebooks in various formats, including epub. You can use OceanofPDF to download Consumed epub for free by following these steps:

• Go to https://oceanofpdf.com/authors/emily-snow/pdf-epub-consumed-devoured-2-download/.

• Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says "Download Consumed (Devoured, #2) by Emily Snow PDF EPUB without registration".

• You will be redirected to another page where you have to enter your email address and click on the button that says "Subscribe Now".

• You will receive an email with a link to download Consumed epub for free.

• Click on the link and save the file to your device.

Rakuten Kobo

Rakuten Kobo is an online platform that sells ebooks and audiobooks in various formats, including epub. You can use Rakuten Kobo to download Consumed epub for free by following these steps:

• Go to https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/consumed-21.

• Click on the button that says "Add to cart".

• You will be asked to sign in or create an account with Rakuten Kobo.

• After signing in or creating an account, you will be able to check out and download Consumed epub for free.

• You can also use the Kobo app to read Consumed epub on your device.

Other Options

Besides OceanofPDF and Rakuten Kobo, there are other options to download Consumed epub for free, such as torrent sites and online libraries. However, these options are not recommended because they might be illegal, unsafe, or unreliable. You might encounter issues such as viruses, malware, broken links, or low-quality files. Therefore, it is better to use OceanofPDF or Rakuten Kobo to download Consumed epub for free.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Consumed by Emily Snow is a steamy rockstar romance that will make you feel a range of emotions. It has a captivating plot, compelling characters, interesting themes, and engaging writing style. It is the second book in the Devoured series, which follows the love story between Lucas Wolfe and Sienna Jensen. If you want to read this book, you can download it for free in epub format from OceanofPDF or Rakuten Kobo.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Here are some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Consumed by Emily Snow:

• Q: Do I need to read Devoured, the first book in the series, before reading Consumed?

• A: Yes, it is recommended to read Devoured before reading Consumed, because it introduces the main characters and their backstory. It also sets up the events and conflicts that continue in Consumed.

• Q: Is there a third book in the series?

• A: Yes, there is a third book in the series, called Absorbed. It is a novella that takes place between Devoured and Consumed. It gives more insight into Lucas and Sienna's relationship and their challenges. It also leads up to the climax of Consumed.

• Q: Is there a movie or a TV show based on the series?

• A: No, there is no movie or a TV show based on the series as of now. However, some fans have expressed their interest and suggestions for a possible adaptation. Some of the actors and actresses that fans have mentioned for the roles of Lucas and Sienna are Ian Somerhalder, Jensen Ackles, Nina Dobrev, and Emma Watson.

• Q: Where can I find more information about Emily Snow and her other books?

• A: You can find more information about Emily Snow and her other books on her website, http://www.emilysnowbooks.com/, or on her social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Goodreads.

71b2f0854b

About

A giving circle dedicated to providing immediate and ongoing...
bottom of page